Effective: April 9, 2018
Information We Collect And Receive
EveryPig may collect and receive Tenant Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Tenant Data. Tenants or individuals granted access to a Tenant Space by a Tenant (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Tenant Data to EveryPig when using the Services.
- Other Information. EveryPig also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Tenant Space and Account Information. To create or update a Tenant Space account, you or your Tenant supply EveryPig with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. In addition, Tenants provide EveryPig (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
- Usage Information.
Location information. We receive information from you, your Tenant and possibly other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business or farm address submitted by your Tenant, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. EveryPig may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device. Device information. EveryPig collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration, and language preferences data. Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, EveryPig logs the Tenant Spaces, people, features, and content you interact with and the types of files shared.
- Additional Information Provided to EveryPig. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in a focus group or activity, request support or otherwise communicate with EveryPig.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Tenant Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Tenant Space setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services. Back to top
How We Use Information
Tenant Data will be used by EveryPig in accordance with Tenant’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Subscription Agreement, the Terms of Service and Tenant’s use of the Services’ functionality, and as required by applicable law. EveryPig is a processor of Tenant Data and Tenant is the controller. Tenant may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to a Tenant Space, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Tenant Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
EveryPig uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, EveryPig uses Other Information:
To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Subscription Agreement or the Terms of Service, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To investigate and help prevent software and data security abuse issues with regards to our EveryPig platform.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. EveryPig tries to make the Services as useful as possible for specific Tenants and Authorized Users. For example, we may improve search functionality by using Other Information to help determine and rank the relevance of content or expertise to an Authorized User, make Services suggestions based on historical use and predictive models, identify trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may opt out of some of them in the “my profile” section. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about EveryPig.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. EveryPig may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, EveryPig may use it for any business purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including partners, data analysts, researchers, and/or others.We generally retain information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
We generally retain information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
How We Share And Disclose
This section describes how EveryPig may share and disclose Information. Tenants determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information, and EveryPig does not control how they choose to share or disclose Information.
- Tenant’s Instructions. EveryPig will solely share and disclose Tenant Data in accordance with a Tenant’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Subscription Agreement, the Terms of Service and Tenant’s use of Services functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Displaying the Services. When an Authorized User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Authorized Users in the same or connected Tenant Spaces.
- Collaborating with Others. The Services provide different ways for Authorized Users working in independent Tenant Spaces to collaborate, such as a shared FarmFeed or Tenant Space. Other Information, such as an Authorized User’s profile Information, may be shared, subject to the policies and practices of the other Tenant Space(s).
- Tenant Access. Owners, administrators, Authorized Users and other Tenant representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information. This may include, for example, your Tenant using Service features to export logs of Tenant Space activity or imported data, or accessing or modifying your profile details.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing, diagnostics, machine learning and storage services.
- Corporate Affiliates. EveryPig may share Other Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to EveryPig’s Business. If EveryPig engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of EveryPig’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified Other Information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes.
- To Comply with Laws. By using the Services, you acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your data if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (e.g., a subpoena or court order); (b) enforce our Terms of Service, this Policy, the Subscription Agreement or other contracts with you or the Tenant, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of EveryPig, its agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public; and/or (f) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of EveryPig or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam/malware prevention, and similar purposes.
- With Consent. EveryPig may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so
EveryPig takes security of data very seriously. However, there is no perfect security. We have implemented certain physical, technical, and administrative measures to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your information, but we cannot promise that these measures will work. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials that can be used to access any account or service with EveryPig, and you should report suspected unauthorized activity to us. You are responsible for activity conducted with your credentials.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, EveryPig does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 13 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 13 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
You may review and update certain information EveryPig holds by logging in to your account through which the information was provided (or by asking the Tenant to do so). The rights described here are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to the rights above, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.