EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
Now trigger death loss alerts based on a percentage.
Manage Death Loss from the Admin panel under “Health Variables” tab.
Now you can set EveryPig to trigger death loss events based on the percent of pigs lost in a group. Switch from an absolute number trigger to a percentage trigger on the Death Loss screen found in the Admin Panel.
Note: An Admin role is required to access the Admin Panel.
Mentions are now everywhere!
Users can now mention other users in Daily Checkup Notes sections. When a user is mentioned they will receive mention notifications based on their personal preferences.
Note: you can update your messaging preferences by visiting the “my profile” screen and clicking on the “Messaging” tab.
Full Release Notes: April
- Added the ability to trigger death loss events based on the percent of pigs lost in a group
- Added self-learning capabilities to the artificial intelligence algorithms
- Users can now mention other users in Daily Checkup Notes sections
- Users will now receive confirmations after updating a Daily Checkup in the form of an update modal
- We now store the last location on the Farmfeed. When a user navigates away from the feed, the last location is saved. When the user returns the previous location on the feed is conveniently reloaded
- We have added a toggle to the “Preferences” tab in the Admin Panel that allows users to turn on system-wide commenting for events posted to the farmfeed
- Added the ability to rename files uploaded to the resources section
- Fixed a bug that prevented edit events from being displayed in the Barn Sheets
- Corrected a bug that prevented auto-submitted Daily Checkups from triggering Farmfeed events
- Fixed an issue that prevented a username from being displayed on notifications
- Squashed a bug that prevented users from submitting the Daily Checkup Symptoms form without first adding a note