EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
Say Hello To Resources
Finally, a quick and easy way to share important documents with everyone in your company!
Imagine the amount of time and resources your company wastes yearly printing and distributing important business-related documents. Resources enable you to create a library of essential resources your users should have handy at all times. No more calling, emailing or buying stamps to distribute important documentation to your team. Just upload files to the Resources section, and we’ll notify your users.
- Save time & money
- Reduce paperwork
- Streamline your communication
- Important documents are always Up-to-Date
- Convenient file storage
Store all commonly used documents in Resources.
Streamline your communication
When you upload files to the Resources section, we notify all users about the existence of the new record.
The Files in Resource are easy to manage and update, so you can be sure everyone has access to the most up-to-date version of everything.
You can even store common web links so that users have easy access to frequently used websites.
The bottom line, Resources will help your company reduce paperwork and streamline communication, saving you time and money. You can access Resources here:
Full Release Notes: January
- Added a link to the Resources section on the main menu.
- Added the ability for Admin users to upload files to the resources database.
- Built a feature that allows users to create a web link and share it to the Resources database.
- Created functionality that enables users to view multiple file types using the media viewer.
- Created in-app notifications that let users know when a new resource was uploaded.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the correct average day on feed to be displayed on the source profile.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from saving changes to a farm profile