EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
Federal Farm IDs are now at your fingertips.
Now Federal Farm IDs are listed on the Daily Checkup Index screen, on the Farm level Daily Checkup, and the Farmfeed™. If you haven’t already added Farm IDs to your farms, you can do so on the farm profile for each farm, or you can add Federal Farm IDs when creating new farms.
If you would like to verify farm IDs, the Pork Checkoff offers this handy tool.
Full Release Notes: July
- We spent a great deal of time fortifying our production database against malicious attacks
- We added Federal Farm IDs to the Farmfeed™ tool tips
- We added Federal Farm IDs to the Daily Checkup Index screen
- We added Federal Farm IDs to the farm-level Daily Checkup
- We’ve added the ability to reset a user password from the user profile
- We added support for “common names” to the disease list. Users can now add custom “common names” to a disease.
- We unified all diseases in the EveryPig system