EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
New Farmfeed filters are here!
We’ve just released new filters that allow you to create custom Farmfeeds for maximum flexibility. You can access these new filters by clicking the filter button in the farmfeed header or by searching the Farmfeed and selecting “Advanced Search.” Once you’ve created a filter, you can save it for later. Saved filters are available on the lefthand navigation.
Introducing new Feed Allocation System (FAS) group syncing!
We are always looking for ways to make things easier for our users. Managing groups across multiple platforms is harder than it has to be. That’s why we’re happy to introduce a new integration that allows groups created in Prairie Systems‘ Feed Allocation System (FAS) to auto-generate in the EveryPig system. Each day at midnight, EveryPig will receive all new groups started in the FAS system, and just like Magic a duplicate group will appear in EveryPig.
We hope you can take advantage of this new integration. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Note: This integration requires that you have already connected to the FAS system.
Note: An Admin role is required to manage groups in EveryPig.
EveryPig now supports local time zones worldwide!
With the most recent update, we now support local timezones for farms, which allows us to calculate compliance on all farms worldwide accurately! Is your home office in Europe and you oversee farms in Asia and South America? That’s not a problem. We automatically adjust Daily Checkup compliance to match the time zone for farms. The dream of managing global herds on one platform is here!
Full Release Notes: June
- We now support barn capacity on the barn level
- We’ve added a barns subpage to the farm profile allowing for better user experience when managing barns.
- We now base compliance time on farm location, meaning that midnight local time is the cutoff for submitting daily checkups.
- This update releases a new filtering paradigm for the farmfeed that allows you to create custom filters and save them to the main navigation.
- We now allow you to push groups created in FAS to EveryPig nightly. This integration saves FAS users time by enabling them to generate pig groups in one location.
- We released Vietnamese language support.
- We’ve updated the Media Viewer to support smart suggestions better, leading to better user experience.
- The media viewer has been refactored to improve performance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented videos and PDFs from loading on the first try.
- We implemented self-learning Ai for smart suggestions
- We now allow the user to offer feedback on smart suggestions. This feedback helps train the algorithms.
- We’ve added support for searching special characters on data tables.
- We fixed a bug that prevented translated text from Post to Farmfeed posts from displaying correctly.