EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
EveryPig now supports the metric system!
Now you can switch to the system of your liking for both temperatures and weights and measures. If you have an admin role, you can easily select which system your company prefers right from the admin panel.
Note: An Admin role is required to access the Admin Panel.
Introducing a new smart integration with AP EDGE Controllers
Now if your barns have AP Edge Controllers installed, EveryPig can automatically pull and store water usage and high/low-temperature data. The integration saves you and your team time by eliminating the need to enter this data on the Daily Checkup.
Note: For more information contact your AP sales representative or contact EveryPig support.
Full Release Notes: May
- Admin users can now allow users to comment on system-wide post-to-Farmfeed events. To switch this on, visit the “preferences” section of the admin panel
- We added two new symptoms to the system
- Create an API Link with AP Edge Controllers
- Add support for the metric system
- We have added high/low temps data to the CSV download file
- We have added “Route of Administration” to the CSV download file
- We have added “Water-based product quantity” to the CSV download file
- Now you will receive a positive notification when you update a daily checkup
- Fixed a bug that prevented user status from being properly displayed on the check-ins screen