EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
Antibiotic Tracking is Here
This new feature allows admin users and veterinarians to review the total antibiotic usage system-wide, farm-wide, and at the group level.
Antibiotic tracking will help you to keep a close eye on usage trends and allow you to compare current usage against previous periods. We believe better oversight will translate into cost savings by reducing the overall usage of antibiotics.
You can access system-level Antibiotic tracking via the following link:
High/low Temperature Tracking
As any good caregiver knows, barn temperatures are an important part of the caregiving equation. That’s why high/low temperature tracking is now an option you can choose to activate on your account. When activated, the Daily Checkup will display a new section that requires users to record the high/low temperatures recorded for the day.
To activate high/low temperature tracking visit the new “Preferences” screen located in the Admin Panel. You can access preferences via the following link:
Note: Admin role required to activate high/low temperature tracking.
Water Usage Tracking
We know water usage is a high-value data point to our users. That’s why water usage tracking is now an option you can choose to activate on your account. When activated, the Daily Checkup will display a new section that requires users to record the water usage for the day.
To activate water usage tracking visit the new “Preferences” screen located in the Admin Panel. You can access preferences via the following link:
Note: Admin role required to activate water usage tracking.
A multilingual workforce more a rule than the exception. That’s why we’re excited to announce Auto-translations.
You don’t need to do anything to access Auto Translations. When teammates enter comments in a language different than your preferred language, you’ll see a “See Translation” link, click this link to reveal the translated text.
Click here to learn how to manage your language preferences.
Oral Med Dosage Tacking
In order to provide more insights into oral medication usage, we released oral and water-additive dosage tracking.
Users should now be prepared to enter the dosage and stock solution mixture for all water additives reported on the Daily Checkup. This data will help veterinarians and producers monitor the total quantity of drugs and additives administered.
If you have questions please contact email@example.com
Full Release Notes: November
- Fixed an issue that prevented some data entered on a Daily Checkup from displaying on the Barn Sheet.
- Added water additive tracking to the “medications” form on the Daily Checkup.
- We updated the water medication form requirements to include dosage and mixture fields.
- We’ve added a high/low temperature tracking option to the Daily Checkup.
- We’ve added a water usage tracking option to the Daily checkup.
- We made subtle updates to the Daily Checkup user interface to improve usability and make translations easier.
- We unified the medication list so that we can bring more insights into usage and efficacy.
- We have updated the Medication section of the Admin Panel; now users can disable medications on their own, and add important notes to specific medications.
- We unified the symptoms list so that we can bring more insights in the future.
- We’ve unified all system-level preferences into one section of the Admin Panel.
- We’ve added autotranslations to all user-created written communication. This will make communicating in multiple languages a seamless experience.
- We’ve added Antibiotic tracking to the Insights section. This data is also available on the Farm and Group level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing data on the Barn Sheet Daily Checkup.
- Fixed multiple bugs that prevented the proper viewing of the Treatment Feedback data.