EveryPig Release Notes is our periodical update that highlights recent product enhancements we’ve made so you can easily stay up-to-date on what’s new.
Stability and consistency are crucial to the team at EveryPig. To this end, we focused primarily on stability updates and bug fixes during October and November.
Source information is now available on the Auto Report CSV
You can now see source information on the downloadable Auto Report CSV. Click here to access the Auto Report
???????? EveryPig now speaks Chinese (along with six other languages)
We’re happy to announce the addition of Simplified Chinese to our list of supported languages. If you combine the total amount of speakers of each language EveryPig supports, you get the ability to communicate with farmers in 117 countries worldwide!
Additional Notes: October/November
- Multi-language support released for SMS/Push notifications
- Chinese language support
- Korean language pack update
- Updated translations for all languages
- Added multi-language support for mortality reasons
- Added Brazilian Portuguese email support
- Offline mode updated (improvements to the way we send data to the server)
- Released Cache/Service-Worker update/fixes to bring extra stability
- IE11, iOS 11, Edge, Safari fixes for database and offline mode
- Google Maps API updates/fixes
- Released an update to support iOS 13 and later
- Updated the way we calculate antibiotic usage
- Updated AI to deliver better suggestions